Make a difference in the lives of children, teens, and adults with disabilities! Apply to be a Camp High Hopes intern today!
Therapeutic Recreation Interns
Our program interns complete a 14+ week internship under the guidance of a CTRS to provide campers the support needed to have an experience of a lifetime. Interns may work with a group of campers or one-on-one as assigned to implement various recreational plans and activities.
- TR Internship Description
- Spring: January – April
- Spring 2022 Applications are closed
- Summer: May-August
- Summer 2022 Applications are open
- Fall: September – December
- Fall 2022 Applications are not open yet
- For more information, contact Kody Gafkjen CTRS at 712-224-2267 x104 or email@example.com
- To apply, please complete our Online Application and submit with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Special Events Interns
From helping to plan our Rib Fest or Haunted Lodge Party to writing press releases and coordinating social media, our marketing and special events interns will receive real-life experience and skills. Interns will complete an internship under the guidance of the Advancement Director to provide support to the marketing and fundraising department to help promote and market the camp to potential donors and campers.
- Marketing and Special Events Intern
- For more information, contact Sarah Morgan at 712-224-2267 ext 107 or email@example.com.
- Use your skills to help Camp High Hopes and people with disabilities! Internship availability varies. Check back often for updated information and how to apply!