Policies and Procedures for Hands Together Smiles Together Fundraising
In order to assure that Camp High Hopes name, image, and reputation are properly represented, we ask that all third-party fundraisers abide by the following policies. Your cooperation will help us guarantee consistency and quality in the events that ultimately benefit all campers. Thank you again for your efforts.
Due to the number of requests we receive, Camp High Hopes cannot:
• Promote your event in our e-newsletter
• Set up and man a booth at your event
• Distribute posters or literature for your event
• Have campers attend your event
• While CHH may be able to provide guidance for your event, we do not have the personnel to handle the organizational and administrative tasks associated with third-party events. Therefore, you are responsible for all details of the event including: underwriting all of the related costs; recruiting volunteers to help out at the event; creating flyers to publicize the event; working at the actual event.
• The event must be promoted in a manner to avoid statements or the appearance of Camp High Hopes endorsing any product, organization, individual, or service.
• The name and logo must be used in accordance with Camp High Hopes graphic standards. All promotional materials must clearly state the percentage of proceeds that will benefit Camp High Hopes.
• Camp High Hopes should receive a list of targeted sponsors for the event before they are approached to minimize overlap with other CHH events and/or fundraising campaigns that may be underway, if applicable.
How can Camp High Hopes help?
Camp High Hopes can provide informational materials promoting the organization, its goals and accomplishments. Advance notice is needed regarding the quantities needed for the event. The following tools are available per your request:
• CHH Brochures
• CHH facebook page
• Event organizers are responsible for obtaining all permits, especially those for raffles and/or games of chance.
• Event organizers must obtain their own liability insurance to cover the event. CHH is not financially liable for the promotion and/or staging of third-party events.
• Under no circumstances should third-party event revenue and expenses flow through Camp High Hopes books. Only the final net proceeds from the event are to be processed by Camp High Hopes.