Want to win free dinner for 2 at Eldon’s Restaurant & a free show at the Orpheum? Keep reading details below…
Then stop by the bar area of Eldon’s Restaurant 6-8pm on Thursday, March 14th where you can Eat, Drink, & Be Scary to help a great cause! Keep reading details below…
Camp High Hopes Board Members and Staff will be “Guest Bartending” IN COSTUME at the bar area inside Eldon’s Restaurant on Singing Hills Blvd in Sioux City to help promote the non-profit camp and the camp’s annual fundraiser scheduled for October 19th called The Haunted Lodge Party (hence the costumes in March)!
The night will include:
- 20% of sales from the bar (from 6-8pm only) will be donated to Camp High Hopes.
- A rare chance to see Camp High Hopes Board members and Staff wearing their Halloween costumes in the middle of March.
- Register for fantastic door prizes (including dinner for 2 at Eldon’s & a show at the Orpheum).
- A live radio remote (coutesy of Powell Broadcasting).
- A chance to reserve your 2013 Haunted Lodge Party tickets.
- Bloody Mary’s as the signature drink of the night.
- And opportunties to help a great cause – Camp High Hopes!