Camp High Hopes Needs List
Camp High Hopes is a 501c3 non-profit organization and is reliant upon donations of cash and supplies in order to sustain its operations.
Our current list on-going needs include the following items:
- Toilet paper (regular household size rolls)
- Bottled water (gallon jugs)
- Quilts/comforters/blankets (twin extra long)
- Gift Cards (Hy-Vee/Fareway/Target/Wal-Mart gift cards used to buy food and program supplies)
- Gift Cards (PetSmart/Petco gift cards to buy food/supplies for our guinea pigs and fish)
Our current list of one-time or capital improvement needs include the following:
- 39”-42” flat screen tv
- Blue Ray Player
- LCD Multimedia Projector
- Projection screen
- 16.7 cu. Ft. (or larger) Freezerless Refrigerator
- Sound System (call Camp Office at 712-224-2267 ext. 100 for details)
- Portable, rolling ladder (Roll-A-Fold Ladder 11 Step from www.hofequipment.com)
- Cotton Acoustical Panels (call Camp Office at 712-224-2267 ext. for details)
- Wheelchair Accessible Portable Toilet
- Metal Utility Shed (10 ft. x 25 ft.)
Please deliver your donated items to the Camp High Hopes office Monday-Friday during office hours (8:30am-Noon & 1-4:30pm). The Office is located at 5804 Correctionville Rd in Sioux City (just 1/2 mile east of Bacon Creek Park.
Please call the Camp High Hopes Office at 712-224-2267 ext 100 if you have any questions about our needs or how you can help.